HVAC Mechanic (Overnight)
Expired 1 year agoInactive Job
- AC Mechanic / HVAC(Heating Ventilating and Air Conditioning) technician is primarily responsible for the repair and maintenance of HVAC and refrigerant units of the hotel.
- Minimum 3 years of work experience in HVACR with minimum 2-3 years experience, hotel industry person will be preferred.
- heating/ air-conditioning equipment, etc.
- EPA Certified and Diploma holder in Air conditioning and refrigeration.
- Working Knowledge of various Building Automation
- air-conditioning and refrigeration systems in the hotel facilities.
- records and P/M records through the CMMS (Computerized maintenance
- We offer FULL benefits (medical, dental, vision), as well as a very competitive pension plan, paid time off, sick pay, FREE meals, growth and development opportunities, hotel discounts and 12 FREE hotel stays after your first year.
Links for Hyatt Regency Mission Bay Spa and Marina