Expired 4 months agoInactive Job
- HomeWorks Energy is hiring a seasoned Heating & Cooling Crew Lead Installer with experience installing furnaces, air conditioners, boilers, hot water, and/or ductless mini-splits.
- We’re proud of the impact we made in 2019: 600,000 metric tons of CO2 saved 125,000 cars off the road for one year $165 million of customer lifetime savings We are seeking qualified candidates who will represent our values in all interactions: Always Gettin' Bettah Positive HWEnergy Make a Difference Inspire Customer Confidence In This Together As an Equal Opportunity Employer, HomeWorks Energy celebrates diversity and is committed to fostering an inclusive environment for all of our employees.
- Job Type: Full-time Pay: $28.00 - $36.00 per hour Benefits: 401(k) matching Dental insurance Flexible spending account Health insurance Paid time off Referral program Vision insurance Schedule: Day shift Overtime Work Location: Multiple locations Show more
- Compensation and Benefits Competitive pay rates and benefits Health, dental, and vision insurance Flexible spending account 401k company match Generous paid time off and paid holidays Many more perks!
- All employment decisions are based on qualifications, merit, performance, and business needs.
- We are a metrics driven, fast paced start-up company working to make every home in Massachusetts more energy efficient.
- We offer a continuous improvement work environment with the tenacious goal of reducing every homeowner’s energy consumption by at least 30%.
- We have also been ranked in the top 5 Massachusetts companies, according to Inc. Magazine (Inc. 5000 2017)!
Links for HomeWorks Energy Inc.