Expired 5 months agoInactive Job
- Our rapidly growing Personal Injury firm is in need of a Human Resources Manager to join our friendly, hardworking team.
- Experience handling Group Benefits, including Healthcare, 401K, ect.
- Maintains “open door policy” with an ability to serve as liaison between employees and management as needed.
- Manage compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and maintain all employee and act as a resource to the Executive Leadership Team on all legal matters pertaining to employment law and compliance issues.
- Prepare handbook policies and procedures and perform benefits administration
- Management of the hiring process including tracking of open positions, writing and placing advertisements, collaborating with supervisors to screen and interview candidates and successful onboarding of new employees.
- Enhance the organization’s human resources by planning, implementing, and evaluating employee relations and human resources policies, programs, and practices.
- Work with Executive and Departmental Leadership on all matters related to performance management.
Links for Sachs Law, APC