Human Resources Generalist
Last updated 4 days ago
- This role will also manage employee onboarding and out-processing, benefit administration, compensation, employee relations and performance, organizational development, and keeping abreast of employment law and legislation.
- Experience working with ADP Workforce Now preferred.
- HR Generalist Responsibilities but not limited to:Employee onboarding and orientation to include training and development requirements.
- SimIS Inc, an innovative information technology solution Veteran Owned Small Business (VOSB), is currently seeking a dedicated HR Generalist to join our administrative team.
- HR Generalist Requirements:A Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field.
- Prepare and maintain reports necessary for compliance, i.e. EEO, BLS and AAP.Manage employee benefits administration to include annual open enrollment and new hire enrollment.
- A working knowledge of employment law and legislation.
- Manage and maintain performance reviews to include annual and 90 day as well as employee relations and improvement.