Human Resources Assistant
Expired 3 months agoInactive Job
- Manage general liability and workers compensation policies Recommend, develop and schedule training and development courses Keep track of hour rates, wages, and compensation benefit rates Address issues and questions regarding payroll from employees and superiors Prepare reports for upper management, finance and accounting department, etc.
- Full Job Description Human Resources Assistant Job Description This position is responsible to support the Human Resources Department in a wide variety of general duties.
- Stay-up-to-date and comply with changes in labor legislation Plan quarterly and annual performance review sessions Requirements Bilingual in Spanish Knowledge of multiple human resource disciplines.
- Primary Responsibilities Responsible for all human resource activities to include reference check follow-up, background check and processing new hire paperwork Manage vacation accruals Administer and explain benefits to employees, serve as liaison between employees and insurance carriers Assist employees with any benefit claims, payroll concerns, etc.
- 2-3 years’ experience in HR with retail/store experience preferred Bachelor's Degree Job Type: Full-time Benefits: Health insurance Paid time off Schedule: Monday to Friday Education: High school or equivalent (Preferred) Experience: Human Resources: 1 year (Preferred) Language: Spanish (Required) Benefit Conditions: Waiting period may apply Work Remotely: No
- Responsibilities will include provide advice, assistance and follow-up on company policies, procedures, and documentation.
- Coordinate the resolution of specific policy-related and procedural problems and inquiries.
- Knowledge of federal and state employment and benefit laws.
Links for IIG Wireless, Inc.