- Certified Safety Professional (CSP), Certified Industrial Hygienist (CIH), Certified Hazardous Material Manager (CHMM), Occupational Health and Safety Technician (OHST) - Preferred COMMUNICATION SKILLS Ability to comprehend, analyze, and interpret the most complex business documents.
- CBRE's Data Centre Solutions (DCS) is the world's only fully integrated data center real estate firm, offering global strategy, acquisition and disposition representation, project management, facilities management and technology services from a single provider.
- Experience working in any one or multiples of the following is essential: Chemical processing and refining environments, manufacturing, food processing, pharmaceutical / biotechnology, construction, heavy industry, and facility maintenance and management.
- Acts as a resource to staff and internal customers as the HSE (Health, Safety and Environmental) Subject Matter Expert.
- Monitors HSE (Health, Safety and Environmental) regulatory compliance within the account, market area, or geographical / contractual area of responsibility.
- As an employer of choice, we heavily invest in our people to best serve these state-of-the-art facilities by offering mission critical and leadership training.
- Responses to client employee concerns regarding HSE (Health, Safety and Environmental) matters.
- JOB SUMMARY The purpose of this position is to implement and manage HSE (Health, Environmental and Safety) programs relative to a large national/international corporate account, market area or geographical region.
Links for CBRE