Expired 2 months agoInactive Job
- Job Summary: Works with transitional living clients on all issues related to housing, medical assistance, education, employment, substance abuse, mental health, and life skills relating to basic needs.
- Participates in Community Corrections weekly staffing providing progress reports as it relates to each womans individual plan Coordinates with Peer Specialist in assisting clients and their families who are waiting to enter treatment programs and clients who are transitioning back into the community.
- Must perform all interactions with clients and staff in a trauma informed manner; abide by HIPAA and 42CFR confidentiality requirements in all interactions with businesses, family members, friends of clients, and other agencies and the general public.
- Represents St. Monicas with the Homeless Coalition, Food Bank, Center for People in Need and other community services.
- Assists Director of Operations as needed with the collection of follow-up surveys and data collection at 6 month and 1-year post discharge.
- Acts as a liaison between St. Monica's and other agencies by serving on committees and by providing educational information on substance abuse/mental health barriers Provides consistent, ongoing contact with each assigned client to ensure adherence to the mutually agreed upon plan.
- Since 1964, our underlying purpose has been to provide recovery within a home-like environment to help empower women combating a variety of problems intertwined with substance abuse.
- We are seeking a full-time Housing Case Manager to work Sunday-Thursday, 11:00am - 7:00pm.
Links for St. Monica's