Houseparents, Full - Time
- Suggest Revision
- Description: Milton Hershey School (MHS) is hiring married couples to be houseparents.
- Houseparents are the core of MHS. Couples live with and are responsible for a small group of students over several years.
- That’s why it’s a career that’s worth every minute Houseparent Schedule\: Nine days on, three days off Mornings\: Prepare students for the school day School daytime\: Attend trainings or enjoy personal time Afternoons and evenings\: Extracurriculars, chores, meals, homework, and more Weekends & Summers\: Time for enrichment, recreation, and relaxation.
- Houseparents collaborate extensively with students’ families and other MHS staff to foster student success and build a community of caregivers.
- Couples lead students in daily devotions and take students to Judeo-Christian Sunday chapel services.
Updated 0 days ago