- Move all furniture and replaces same after carpet installations, in preparation to strip, seal or wax floors or when a department is relocating (where currently applicable).
- May be asked to move furniture to outside storage facility.
- Cleans beds, blinds, ceilings, light fixtures, sinks, toilets, bathtubs, showers, walls, windows, wall tiles, ceiling & wall vents, televisions, etc following established procedures.
- Sweeps walkways and outside perimeter of facility (where currently applicable)Sweeps, mops, strips, scrubs, vacuums, and buffs floors.
- Whether in our short-term rehabilitation, long-term skilled nursing, or specialty programs, this philosophy is reflected in our commitment to promoting optimum independence and quality of life for all those who pass through our doors.
- Replenishes liquid soap, paper towels and toilet tissue.
- Washes and hangs draperies and cubicle curtains.
- Collects garbage, cleans and re-lines trash receptacles with plastic liners.
Links for Chestnut Hill Lodge Health and Rehabilitation Center