Housekeeper, temporary, 1st shift
Last updated 2 days ago
- Demonstrates knowledge of department policies and procedures.in general cleaning standards as regulated by DPH (if cleaning the RSU) and EOEA (if cleaning in the Assisted Living community).
- Sign on Bonus We offer shuttle service to and from the Forrest Hills Station The Housekeeper ensures that the household, department, common area, or any area assigned is maintained in a clean and sanitary condition by performing daily cleaning, and other tasks assigned to maintain a clean environment for residents, patients, staff, and visitors.
- Cleans and mops bathroom floors using all safety signage such as wet floor signs.
- Replenishes hand soap, sanitizer, kitchen soap, and paper supplies for dispensers.
- Reports any broken equipment to the Team Lead or Director as needed, and bring broken equipment to housekeeping office.
- Checks cleaning supplies and notifies Director or Team Lead of supply needs.
- Cleans ice machines, kitchen appliances, and trash baskets daily
- Wears uniform appropriately and displays identification badge as required.
Links for Hebrew Senior Life