Expired 5 years agoInactive Job
- The HHA will also participate in the on-call rotation, will work direct care hours that include daily personal cares, meal preparation and house cleaning.
- Amber Houseis looking for a Full-Time Household Assistant to work with three women with developmental disabilities in a group home setting.
- Prefer someone with direct care experience working with persons with developmental disabilities.
- Pick up (& drop off) an application at Amber House Inc. 317 Cardinal Dr. Mankato, MN. Resumes not requested.
- Duties include: assisting the Program Coordinator, conducting monthly medical checks, scheduling medical appointments, completing paperwork & financial records and attending monthly staff meetings.
- Requirements include having good oral and written communication, ability to multi task; have positive work energy, valid driver's license and good driving record.
- Please review all application instructions before applying to Amber House Inc.
- By pressing continue, you will see questions from the employer that are part of this application.
Links for Amber House Inc