Expired 4 days agoInactive Job
- Associated topics: back end, day shift manager, deli manager, general operations manager, management, manager, restaurant general manager, restaurant manager, service manager, shift leader
- Respond to Customer Service Shops, QA Audits, Secret Shops and SMG survey responses.
- Monitor profits through end of day procedures, shrink indicators, lottery, stock audits, vendors, car wash operations and retail waste.
- Focus: Manage the customer experience to ensure that Hospitality/TCF standards are being met to include inventory, preparation, promotion, production, service and sales.
- Schedule Friday - Off Saturday - Off Sunday - 7am - 4:30pm Monday - 4pm - 1:30am Tuesday - 4pm - 1:30am Wednesday - 4pm - 1:30am Thursday - 4pm - 1:30am ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: (other duties may be assigned) Assist the Store Manager by providing input into the Recruitment, Selection, Training and Performance Management and Discipline/Termination of employees.
- Ensure hospitality for all store guests by overseeing timely GUEST transactions, facilities/store cleanliness programs, implementation of Hospitality standards, and proper hosting.
- Experience One year experience supervising others in a fast food, restaurant, retail or convenience operation preferred.
- Oversee the proper placement, pricing and stocking of merchandise in the store.
Links for Sheetz