- The day-to-day duties performed by a Home Inspector include: Perform multiple home inspections per day using a computer program and touch screen tablet to record observations to report back to the Real Estate Agent and/or the Client (usually the person purchasing the home).
- A home inspector needs to have proper education and training to cover the broad spectrum of building standards throughout the various years that a home or other structure may have been built.
- A Home Inspector Certification is required to be qualified for this job.
- Good communication is an important skill for a home inspector.
- Associated topics: construction, inspection, inspector surveyor, instrument, osha, problem, rpls, survey, surveyor, violation
- Since 2003, our technicians at SWF Home Inspections have offered in-depth home inspections for the Venice and Southwest Florida areas.
- Ability to identify defects within a home or structure, photograph such defects, document the findings and communicate the findings to the client in a non-alarming manner.
- Whether you are a Real Estate professional in need of hundreds of property inspections, or a first-time home buyer just looking for one perfectly executed home inspection, we are here to serve you!
Links for SWF Home Inspections