HIRED: Site Reliability Engineer
Expired 1 month agoInactive Job
- Experience with Gitlab-CI, Terraform, OpenStack Heat, Cloud Formation, Kubernetes/Docker, Azure, AWS, GCP, Kafka/Storm, Python, Go, Java, Spinnaker, Elasticsearch, Prometheus, APIGEE, HAProxy, NGINX, Cassandra, Zabbix, and/or other tools.
- Familiarity with infrastructure automation tools such as Puppet, Chef, Salt, Ansible, Jenkins, GoCD, Terraform, Artifactory, Nexus, InSpec, etc.
- DevOps/Site Reliability Engineer/Cloud Engineer/Systems Engineer
- Having a hand in software releases that are quick, secure and of the highest quality is the goal of the DevOps Engineer/SRE and reflects well on their company.
- Join today because many companies on Hired are looking for *DevOps Engineer/SRE
- and find your dream job as a *DevOps Engineer/SRE
- is gaining popularity in companies across all sectors, with *DevOps Engineers/SRE
- They close the gap between the developer and the operations teams, wielding an arsenal of tech tools and experience to make the day-to-day operations on a company's tech team as smooth and efficient as possible.
Links for HIRED