Highwater Farm Sales Lead
- Highwater Farm Sales Lead
- Highwater Farm uses sustainable agriculture to transform the lives of young people and increase access to healthy food in Garfield County Colorado.
- Highwater Farm provides paid internship positions for young people interested in working on the farm this summer.
- Youth Crew Workers and adult Crew Leaders hired to work in this youth farm program will help grow and sell fresh local produce while learning valuable job, life and agricultural skills.
- Member Duties : Participate in and be accountable for growing high quality organic produce, Stay informed of crop production schedules and participate in farm record keeping, Manage farm stand preparation, sales, and record keeping at weekly markets, Assist Director in preparation and management of CSA and wholesale accounts.
- Lead volunteers through farm work in the spring and fall.
- Program Benefits : Education award upon successful completion of service , Training , Stipend , Living Allowance.
- Permits attendance at school during off hours , Permits working at another job during off hours , Car recommended.
- Hunger , Children/Youth , Health , Community and Economic Development , Community Outreach , Environment.
- Team Work , Social Services , Communications , Environment , Business/Entrepreneur , General Skills , Community Organization.
- AmeriCorps State / National
- Program Start/End Date
- Minimum: 21 Maximum: 99
- From 10/04/2021 To 03/15/2022
- 107 E Georgia Ave Ste. 3B
Links for AmeriCorps