High School Educational Assistant
Expired 7 months agoInactive Job
- CasaQ staff and residents are universal tested monthly on-site, in partnership with local DOH.
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree, plus three or more terms of experience teaching English, Math , Communications, History, or any related subject at the high school level and with experience teaching, advising, or counseling high school-aged learners.
- Experience with Parent-Vue.
- Experience working with LGBTQ youth
- Bi weekly or Twice monthly
- Evidence of academic or professional experience with time management and planning.
- A “Fair Chance” job (you or the employer follow Fair Chance hiring practices when performing background checks)
- Assist with instructional support and classroom management for individuals and small groups of High School students ages 14-18 years old.
Links for Casa Q