High Fidelity Modeling and Simulation Engineering Fellow
- You will develop the road map for high fidelity performance simulations that include multiple sensor channels, scene generation capability, control hardware, physical environment, embedded software, and system performance evaluation including pre-flight prediction, post flight matching, and verification and validation.
- MSA Fellows are demonstrated industry experts, versatile, innovative, and eager to share their knowledge.
- There’s no such thing as a perfect candidate, so don’t hold back.
- Your qualifications could add tremendous value to our team.
- Our customers come from all different backgrounds, and so do our employees.
- If you’re passionate about what you could accomplish here, we’d love to hear from you.
- or other high order language) and UNIX/Linux based workstations.
- Must be the author of intellectual property (patent disclosures) or conference/journal publications in a modeling and simulation technical area within the past ten (10) years.
- Must have provided engineering expertise to previous programs by participating in project design reviews and/or peer reviews, including preparing/delivering technical briefings to internal stakeholders and external customersThe ability to obtain and maintain a US security clearance prior to the start date.
- Some of the best benefits we offer include parental (including paternal) leave, flexible work schedules, achievement awards, educational assistance and child/adult backup care.
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Links for RTX