Last updated 2 hours ago
- The second was the recent acquisition of Caldwell-Kirk Mortuary.
- The duties must be performed consistent with company mission and values and adherence to company policies and procedures and in doing so upholds the Catholic social teachings of the Catholic Church (the Church).
- The Heavy Equipment Operator reports to the Operations Manager and is responsible for active participation in the safe and efficient operation of a variety of equipment.
- The Mortuary has two locations.
- St. Simeon Cemetery was consecrated in 2004 and is located on the eastern side of the Denver Metro area in Aurora, Colorado.
- The first is located on the grounds of Mt. Olivet Cemetery and was opened in 1981.
- Job DetailsLevelExperiencedJob LocationMOUNT OLIVET CEMETERY ASSOC - Wheat Ridge, COPosition TypeFull TimeEducation LevelHigh SchoolTravel PercentageUp to 25%Job ShiftAnyJob CategoryGeneral LaborHeavy Equipment OperatorMt. Olivet Cemetery was consecrated in 1892 and is located on the western side of the Denver Metro area in Wheat Ridge, Colorado.
- When considering the physical environment, the job works within, because of the nature of the job, the following factors may apply:The job requires working outdoors, in hot and cold temperatures and in other weather conditions; Moderate odors, dust, odor, pollen or fumes may cause discomfort and/or irritation to eyes or respiratory passages; Loud noise from equipment/machine is at a level where ear protection is required;Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) use is required for all job duties.