Health Plan Client Support Specialist
Last updated 3 months ago
- We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.
- At CVS Health, we work every day to help people on their path to better health.
- The Client Support Team is vital within the organization as a liaison between our clients and participants.
- Job DescriptionThe Health Plan Client Support (HPCS) Specialist is the important first-line of contact for our Health Plan clients, setting the tone for how they view our company and services; while providing them with information to help resolve member related issues and concerns.
- CVS Health is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
- With a presence in communities across the country, CVS Health colleagues are and will continue to be a critical piece of the countrys health care solution.
- In addition to skill and experience, we also seek to attract and retain colleagues whose beliefs and behaviors are in alignment with our core values of collaboration, innovation, caring, integrity and accountability.
- The health and safety of our employees, patients, customers, and members is our top priority as we face the impact of COVID-19 together.
Links for CVS Pharmacy