HDPE Fusion Technician - Madison, WI
Last updated 27 days ago
- Our Landfill Gas Construction division offers a unique work environment that specializes in a wide variety of projects where we are drilling for natural gas on landfills, installing new piping to collect the gas, fusing and welding HDPE pipe -allowing the gas to be transported to the power plant.
- Associated topics: constable, fault, gauge, inspector, risk, scba, usda, waste, wastewater treatment plant, wwtp
- Ability to help maneuver, cut, fuse and fit HDPE pipe from 2 to 36 inches.
- Other new construction activities on landfill gas (LFG) and landfill fluids collection systems.
- Understand operation and maintenance of landfill gas (LFG) and landfill fluids collection systems.
- New construction of gas wells, piping and gas flares on landfill and coal ash sites.
- 1+ year of experience in fusing HDPE pipe.
- Must have a good working knowledge of heavy construction equipment (excavators, dozers, road trucks, etc), survey equipment, pipe fusion equipment & techniques, compacting and material handling equipment.
Links for Tetra Tech