HCA Healthcare: Registered Nurse - Nursery
- Jump-start your career as a Nursery RN today with Rapides Regional Medical Center.
- Our Talent Acquisition team is reviewing applications immediately for our Nursery RN opening.
- We are looking for a dedicated Nursery RN like you to be a part of our team.
- Associated topics: ambulatory, bsn, care, ccu, intensive care, maternal, nurse, psychiatric, recovery, surgery
- About this unit: 32-bed NurseryPromotes family centered careContinued drive for clinical excellenceEveryone on the team is motivated and leadership is committed to mentoring through career mapping for educational and personal success Responsibilities: The staff nurse serves as the leader of the Nursing Care team who is ultimately responsible and accountable to the patient for the assessment, planning, implementation, and evaluation of patient focused, outcome oriented care.
- Nursery nurses are unique among the different types of nurses because they have a very specific job: taking care of newborn babies!
- Will develop competencies for functioning safely in all areas of Nursery Services.
- In essence, they are doing what some might consider the most important nursing job of all bringing new lives into this world.
Links for HCA Healthcare