Guest Services Coordinator
Expired 2 years agoInactive Job
- Responding to calls, texts, emails and walk ins, we are looking for someone who is able to help make our place feel like home to anyone we serve by serving them with excellence, with purpose and with effectiveness.
- We love to have fun, smile, sing and dance, because what we have been trusted with is a gift and we should enjoy it as much as we can.
- The fastest growing Health & Wellness Clinics in Atlanta is looking to add to their already dynamic team by hiring a Guest Services Coordinator.
- This job will be posted for 2 weeks where we will look for the best candidates.
- Passionate about teaching people the 5 Essentials to Health, Dr. Mark Jones is leading expert in Advanced Spinal correction, who also help educate their patients on a holistic approach to health through a healthy diet, minimizing toxins, exercise and a proper mindset.
- You can handle any objection and carefully help people see the value in what we do by casting the vision of health.
- We care deeply about each person's healthy and wellbeing.
- By being the first face to greet and serve our Patients and Guests, the Guest Services Coordinator must be a high energy, passionate person.
Links for ADIO Chiropractic