Guest Service Representative
Expired 1 year agoInactive Job
- As a Front Desk Agent with Interstate, you’ll have many opportunities to brighten someone’s day.
- Your genuine warmth and helpful nature enable you to rise to every occasion, from cheerfully greeting the excited family on a vacation adventure to handling the travel-weary guest’s request with prompt courtesy.
- As a Front Desk Agent, you will
- Enjoy solving problems, be comfortable using a computer to check guests in and out, and handle cash and credit card transactions accurately and confidently.
- Often the first encounter, you understand that your interaction can set the tone for the entire guest experience and potentially impact the entire brand!
- Provide that critical first impression to our guests and have a natural passion for delivering exceptional service.
- This position requires continuous movement, and occasionally, you will have to lift or move up to 20 pounds.
- Fundamentals To be successful in this role, you must have excellent English communication skills and be able to read, write and speak fluently.
Links for Courtyard Indianapolis at the Capitol