Expired 20 hours agoInactive Job
- What you'll do:- Provide guests with exceptional customer service by being the subject matter expert on all products, nutrition, services, in-store promotions, local community events and other areas of animal care and wellness.
- - Maintain knowledge of pet-related events/resources and related costs within the community including dog parks, dog or cat shows, pet-friendly hotels, etc.
- - Hold job related knowledge and express a passion about animal welfare and display integrity in the work area.
- - Act as a personal shopper/information center for customers as they enter the store and be 100% focused on customer service.
- - Through the lens of our Petco Co-Values, the Guest Experience Leader will be the catalyst, champion, and role model for all relationship building touch points with Petco guests.
- - Ensure the health and well-being of live animals by providing the correct care in accordance with the established Petco standards, policies and procedures including the completion of the hourly animal health check and wellness cards.
- - Maintain currency of seasonal training activities, such as flea and tick periods, pet summer safety, holiday promotions, etc.
- - The Guest Advisor may be a key holder and Leader on Duty (LOD) on a limited basis as needed.
Links for Petco