Growth Marketing Senior Manager
- About this role: Wells Fargo is seeking a Growth Marketing Senior Manager in Consumer and Small Business Growth Marketing.
- This manager will oversee a team responsible for building and implementing integrated marketing campaigns footprint-wide to acquire new Consumer and Small Business customers and grow deposit balances profitably and at scale.
- This is a new role within the CSBB Growth Marketing organization, driving new customer and balance growth profitably via effective marketing strategies.
- This role is critical in helping CSBB deliver on new-customer and deposit growth target via effective development and implementation of growth marketing strategies.
- The role leads a team of 12+ Campaign Managers who are responsible for building and implementing Growth Marketing campaigns on-brand, on-time and on-strategy while adhering to a strict controls agenda.
- This role will serve as a leader in developing and driving our CSBB Growth Marketing creative optimization and customer experience improvement roadmap.
- Learn more about the career areas and lines of business at wellsfargojobs.com.
- Currently, this position falls under the scope of this mandate.
- Relocation assistance is not available for this position.
- Pay Range: NY - New York Pay Range - $138,500 - $287,600 Annually Salary range is determined by location of the job.
- May be considered for a discretionary bonus, Restricted Share Rights, or other long - term incentive awards.
- Please note: Based on the volume of applications received, this job posting may be removed prior to the indicated close date.
- Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company.
- They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions.
- There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit's risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
- Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Stand out and contact Wells Fargo Bank directly