Group Exercise Instructor - VillaSport in Colorado Springs, CO
Expired 18 days agoInactive Job
- Associated topics: driving school, extracurricular, gardening, horse, instructor, mcat, music, painting, rotc, shooting
- Current certification as a Group Exercise Instructor from an approved organizationFirst Aid/CPR certificationOccasional to frequent bending, kneeling, balancing, squatting, running, jumping, kicking, stretching, pushing and/or lifting up to 50 pounds.
- Instructors represent the club's group exercise program in a manner that is professional and supportive, and promote participation in their own classes as well as those of fellow instructors.
- Each instructor will teach a safe, effective and fun group exercise class, adhering to class formats and guidelines as set by VillaSport.
- POSITION SUMMARY:Group Exercise Instructors teach complimentary group exercise classes to VillaSport members and guests.
- Instructors motivate members to get involved in the group exercise program and help members attain and maintain their fitness goals through group exercise.
- Any unsolicited resumes received will be deemed the property of our Company and no recruiting and/or placement fees will be paid out should the forwarding of said material result in hire.
- VillaSport Athletic Club and Spa offers exciting and fulfilling career opportunities for those who thrive in a fast-paced, energizing environment.
Links for Villasport