- We provide a comprehensive line of service offerings including commercial property, casualty, inland marine/cargo, heavy equipment and large loss adjusting, as well as TPA/claims management and subrogation.
- experience with catastrophe claims; wide range of experience in various classes and types of business risk, including manufacturing, retail, industrial, habitational, and hospitality.
- Investigates insurance claims in any of a variety of settings, including, but not limited to, retail establishments, private or public office buildings, commercial habilitation, hospitality, corporate facilities, transportation sites, manufacturing sites, governmental facilities, schools, clinics, or hospitals; assess loss or damage resulting from various events including, but not limited to, inclement or catastrophic weather, earthquakes, fire, vandalism, or accidents.
- Effectively use software systems such as Xactimate as necessary to produce accurate estimates.
- Apply knowledge of both time-and-expense and fee-for-service procedures, according to the stipulations of the agreement with the insurer.
- We currently have an outstanding career opportunity for an Executive General Adjuster (EGA) in the Fort Lauderdale, Tampa or Orlando areas.
- Thorough knowledge of commercial and residential construction industries.
- Research and investigative abilities; negotiating, conflict resolution and persuasion abilities.
Links for Engle Martin & Associates