Ground Test Lab Technician
- Aquinas Consulting is currently looking to fill an Engineering Ground Test Laboratory Technician in Stratford, CT. This CONTRACT hire job is available with one of our key customers in the aerospace industry.
- In this role, you will be responsible for component and systems tasks associated with ground testing.
- In order to be successful in this position, you must have a background in ground test activities and a thorough mechanical and fabrication background.
- Utilize engineering drawings to fabricate and assemble structural and dynamic aircraft component test facilities.
- Diagnose and repair hydraulic, mechanical and controls systems associated with test facilities required to support Engineering Ground Test Development programs.
- Operate test facilities and data acquisition systems.
- Mechanical and fabrication background with emphasis on erecting mechanical structures to facilitate aircraft component testing.
- Strong aptitude for industrial hydraulic component fabrication and assembly.
- Must be able to work from elevated work platforms at various heights.
- Must be willing and able to work in inclement weather.
- If you are interested in this Contract Engineering Ground Test Laboratory Technician job in Stratford, CT, please apply now to be connected with a member of our team.
- Aquinas Consulting is a woman and minority owned company headquartered in Milford, CT that provides Engineering, Information Technology (IT), and Manufacturing staffing solutions throughout the US. We take pride in 20 years of service to our clients, our hiring managers, our consultants, and our local community.
- Aquinas is an affirmative action, equal opportunity employer and committed to considering all qualified applications without regard to race, genetic information, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.
Links for Aquinas Consulting