Great Wolf Lodge: Sup, Aquatics
- “Earn up to $18.00
- Represents combined base hourly rate and [Work More Earn More – Summer Wage Premium 2021] Bonus differential.
- [Work More Earn More Summer Wage Premium 2021] Bonus paid in the event Pack Member exceeds 20 hours worked in a given pay week, and Bonus applies back to the first hour worked in such pay week.
- All local, state, and federal taxes will apply.
- May be revoked by Great Wolf at any time with or without notice.
- All terms of program subject to interpretation by Great Wolf in its sole discretion and may modify the terms to comply with local and state law.
- Please contact Human Resources for additional information and other limitations.
- The Aquatics Supervisor is responsible for strengthening our lifeguard team through the delivery of superior service and safety.
- This person will be expected to enhance the waterpark experience for both Guests and Team Members through their personal drive, safety oriented behaviors, and commitment to creating a positive working environment.
- Guests can feel safe and enjoy a worry free adventure at our waterparks under the Supervisor's direction.
- 2+ years of experience in aquatics operation: lifeguarding, lifeguard training, swim instruction, and CPO/AFOPhysical RequirementsSwim 50 yards in 4 ft.
Links for Great Wolf Lodge