Graphic Designer with Social Media Experience
- JOB DESCRIPTION BASIC FUNCTION: The Graphic Designer manages the company’s social media platforms and reports to the Executive Creative Team with a responsibility for executing their vision.
- This full-time position is responsible for creating digital and printed material while maintaining the brand standards.
- PRINCIPLE RESPONSIBILITIES: · Understand branding of the company and ensure that social media posts, marketing materials and graphics artwork are branded within Eastern Accents guidelines.
- · Work on projects by studying given information and material, taking constructive criticism and direction on board.
- · Design and execute the graphics for marketing materials such as brochures, postcards, e-blasts, and trade show signage.
- · Manage, design, and execute all Eastern Accents social media platforms.
- JOB REQUIREMENTS SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE, AND EXPERIENCE: · Strong graphic design skills · Familiarity with design software and technologies such as InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Mac and PC products.
- · Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office.
- · Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- · Strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
- · Prior experience with content creation for social media platforms.
- · Prior luxury brand experience preferably with textile and/or home fashion.
- · A genuine interest in fashion, textiles, or home décor.
- ABOUT OUR COMPANY At Eastern Accents, we are experts in luxury home textiles and we are seeking a talented graphic designer with social media experience to join our creative team.
- Eastern Accents are proud to have kept all our departments including manufacturing under one Windy City roof so if you are looking for a hands-on and creative environment we offer a unique opportunity for your next workplace.
- Located in Chicago’s Avondale neighborhood, our facilities have easy access to public transportation.
- easternaccents.com Job Type: Full-time Benefits: Dental insurance Health insurance Schedule: Monday to Friday COVID-19 considerations: We follow the City of Chicago Mask Mandate - all employees are required to wear a mask.
- Education: Bachelor's (Preferred) Experience: Graphic design: 1 year (Preferred) Adobe Creative Suite: 1 year (Preferred) Adobe Illustrator: 1 year (Preferred) Work Location: One location
Links for Eastern Accents