Grants & Contracts Specialist (FT)
Expired 2 months agoInactive Job
- Coordinates with PI and Grants and Contracts Office to respond to any questions or requests from sponsors prior to the issuance of awards, including “Just-In-Time” materials as requested by NIH and other funding agencies.
- Assists with modifying and renewing incoming and outgoing subcontracts for research awards.
- Assists PIs and senior research staff in preparing proposal submittals and required reports to external funding sources to ensure timely submission of applications.
- Reviews funding announcement, meets with investigators to review the various proposal components, assigns responsibilities, and sets a timeline for submission.
- Aids with the preparation and processing of purchase requisitions, payables, travel and business expense reimbursements, invoices, deposits, journal transfers, etc.
- Performs accounting and administrative duties including initiation/processing payables, procurement and payroll/effort actions.
- Researches historical and other data, and estimates costs of expenses.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, business administration, finance, or a related field with 3 years of relevant administrative and financial experience, or the equivalent in education and experience required.
Links for D-H Lebanon-D-H Clinic