Government Compliance Finance Director
- Suggest Revision
- That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars. Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things.
- Lead Corporate transformation efforts including model/process enhancements; analysis and modification of Corporate allocation methodology; and digitization where applicable.
- Act as liaison with DCAA and DCMA, supporting audits, reviews and joint initiatives
- Provide guidance to US Government contract regulatory requirements (Annual Forward Pricing Allocation Proposals, Annual Incurred Cost, CAS Disclosure Statement)
- Collaborate with and advise internal organizations (i.e. SBGs, Corporate, Shared Services) by communicating regulatory principals and USG acquisition legislative matters across functional lines and providing proactive guidance to successfully mitigate risk in the most cost efficient manner, while still working in the best interest of Honeywell.
Updated 9 days ago