Golf Project Superintendent
Expired 10 days agoInactive Job
- Field experience is preferred or a minimum of 2-year College degree in Construction Management, Turf Grass Management, Engineering, or related field showing management training.
- This will range from assisting the oversight of demolition, grading, drainage, feature construction, irrigation, finishing and grassing and the management of these crews and others associated with heavy construction to subcontractors, crew leaders, assistant supervisors, and interns.
- Knowledge of all golf course construction practices and techniques including demolition, grading, drainage, feature construction, irrigation, finishing and grassing.
- Erosion control and environmental compliance.
- The Golf Project Superintendent is responsible for managing the on-site daily operations and tasks of a golf course construction project.
- Extensive travel, covering USA, Mexico, and Caribbean Islands may be required.
- Responsible for environmental compliance, and filling out logs, reports, and checklists.
- Surveying and layout with GPS equipment.
Links for Duininck