Golf Irrigation Superintendent
Expired 10 days agoInactive Job
- Field experience is preferred or a minimum of 2-year College degree in Construction Management, Turf Grass Management, Engineering, or related field showing management training.
- This will range from the complete installation of PVC and HDPE irrigation systems of various brands and pump stations including site restoration, and will require the management of subcontractors, crew leaders, assistant supervisors, and interns.
- Erosion control and environmental compliance.
- The Golf Irrigation Superintendent is responsible for managing the on-site daily operations and tasks of a golf course irrigation project.
- Work with a Golf Project Superintendent to identify project requirements.
- Extensive travel, covering USA, Mexico, and Caribbean Islands may be required.
- Knowledge the installation of complete irrigation systems of various brands and pump stations including site restoration.
- Responsible for environmental compliance, and filling out logs, reports, and checklists.
Links for Duininck