Golf Course Construction Irrigation Installer
Expired 10 days agoInactive Job
- Essential Duties and Responsibilities: Level ground and prepare for sod Lay sod Dig holes for irrigation Cut pipe Locate utilities Level grades Digging/pounding stakes Gluing or fusing of HDPE or PVC piping Assists in pouring and finishing concrete Back-fills trenches with soil or other materials Works closely with other crew members using hand signals to coordinate work and ensure safety while working around equipment.
- Job Summary: Golf Construction Irrigation Installer performs the task of installing, repairing, and troubleshooting a golf course irrigation system.
- Keeps equipment clean and in working order and prepares equipment for transport when needed Maintains orderliness, cleanliness and safety at job site Follows Site Supervisor s instructions closely.
- Walk, bend, kneel, lift, stretch and sit.
- Qualifications: OSHA Work Environment/Physical Demands: Effectively handle lifting of various objects weighing up to 100 pounds.
- Work extended hours out of doors in a variety of weather conditions.
- Skills and Abilities: Understand and adhere to all safety regulations.
- Understand the Personal Protection Equipment requirements.
Links for Duininck