Golf Construction Utility Operator
Expired 10 days agoInactive Job
- Performs manual labor tasks associated with dirt work, or golf work, or underground utility work.
- Essential Duties and Responsibilities: Operates skid steer loader, excavator, landscape tractor,trenchers, vibratory plows or other equipment when direct by the Site Superintendent.
- Job Summary: A Utility Operator is an operator who works as directed by the Site Superintendent.
- Work may include but is not limited to: operating skid steer loader, excavator, landscape tractor, trenchers, vibratory plows and other miscellaneous small equipment.
- Shoveling, raking, or other labor tasks on a dirt crew, or landscape crew may be required.
- Rakes and shovels dirt and other materials as needed.
- Walk, bend, kneel, lift, stretch and sit.
- Qualifications OSHA Work Environment/Physical Demands: Effectively handle lifting of various objects weighing up to 50 pounds.
Links for Duininck