Global Regulatory Specialist (Remote, proximate to any major U.S. airport)
Expired 2 months agoInactive Job
- As a Global Regulatory Specialist, you will have the opportunity to tap into your curiosity and collaborate with some of the most innovative and diverse people around the world.
- Global Regulatory Specialist (Remote, proximate to any major U.S. Airport)
- Supporting new product introductions and existing product change teams to minimize Environmental Health Safety and Regulatory (EHS&R) risks and identify sustainability opportunities
- Three (3) years of experience working with Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG) and CPG brands
- Preferred locations (Minneapolis-St. Paul, Chicago, Newark, San Francisco)
- Must be legally authorized to work in country of employment without sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H1B status).
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Chemistry, Environmental Health, Biology, or related discipline from an accredited institution
- Developing and implementing global regulatory strategy for 3M's Home Care Division
Links for 3M Companies