Last updated 4 days ago
- Oversee and assist as needed with the coordinate of air export/import shipments by providing rates, booking (via e-mail, airline web-based bookings and telephone), and tracking.
- Experience working with export control laws highly preferred
- Assumes other activities and responsibilities as directed by the International Operations Director
- Communicate effectively with stations, overseas partners, airlines and team members.
- Thorough knowledge of global freight flow, international documentation, U.S. export processes, dock/warehouse, and maintaining excellent operational practices
- Provides orientation and on-the-job training for subordinates and ensures authority and responsibility for each position are defined and understood.
- Responsible for air gateway performance while reporting to the Director of International Operations.
- Oversees all air gateway personnel functions as relating to pricing, shipments, reporting, and all other activities as needed or directed.
Links for Pilot Freight Services