GLDP - General Management Summer Associate
- When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work, like helping customers in finding cures for cancer, protecting the environment or making sure our food is safe.
- Your work will have real-world impact, and you’ll be supported in achieving your career goals.
- Our staff members are committed to making a difference in our organization, for our client partners and the patients we serve.
- We seek individuals with proven competencies and strong character to help lead our organization now and into the future.
- The Thermo Fisher Scientific Graduate Leadership Development Program (GLDP) provides a unique opportunity for high potential advanced degree soon to be graduates to develop the skills necessary for careers as General Managers at Thermo Fisher Scientific.
- The program is led by a dedicated Program Manager with oversight by senior leaders within Thermo Fisher Scientific.
- Our Summer Associate program is a 10-12 WEEK PROGRAM crafted for MBA students between their 1st and 2nd years of Business School.
- Summer Associates are matched to one project to work on over the summer based on their skill set, combined with business needs.
- All projects are developed by our Senior Leadership Team and have significant strategic and/or operating importance to the business unit to which they are assigned.
- Our Summer Associate projects are developed by Senior Management and provides participants exposure to daily operations of a Fortune 100 company.
- You will get additional opportunities to experience our corporate culture with exposure to current GLDP associates, GLDP graduates, as well as other senior leaders in the organization.
- To ensure projects are meaningful and meet the needs of our dynamic business, final project assignments will not be resolved until late spring.
- Summer Associates will be asked to present an end of assignment presentation to their team of colleagues as well as our Senior Leadership Team at the end of their experience.
- All Summer Associates will be evaluated at the end of their program and interviewed for a full-time role in the GLDP upon graduation.
- Our GLDP MBA Interns may be based in a variety of different cities, including but not limited to: the greater San Diego, CA area – the greater Boston, MA area – Pittsburgh, or Greenville, NC. HOW WILL YOU GET HERE?
Links for Thermo Fisher Scientific