Expired 7 months agoInactive Job
- BSc/BA in Business or relevant field; MSc/MA is a plus
- To be successful in this role, you should be a thoughtful leader and a confident decision-maker, helping our people develop and be productive, while ensuring our profits are on the rise.
- We are looking for a General Manager to oversee front and back of house staff, budgets and operations of the local business unit.
- Provide solutions to issues (e.g. profit decline, employee conflicts, loss of business to competitors)
- General Manager responsibilities include formulating overall strategy, scheduling staff, managing payroll, cost of goods sold, managing inventory, managing people and establishing policies.
- Knowledge of business process and functions (finance, HR, procurement, operations etc.)
- Experience: Management, 3 years (Preferred)restaurant management, 2 years (Required)
- Setting and meeting goals for service, operations, and financial results
Links for Tannery Row Ale House