Expired 3 years agoInactive Job
- Job General Manager - McDonalds® company-owned and independent Owner-Operator restaurants are staffed by great people, and right now were looking for more of them.
- The General Manager is responsible for running a profitable restaurant and for making sure the restaurant meets McDonalds critical customer standards of Quality, Service, and Cleanliness.
- To meet restaurant goals, the General Manager doesnt work alone.
- The General Manager works with his/her leader to set the restaurants goals and creates a plan to achieve the goals.
- The General Manager may also be responsible for hiring and developing Department and Shift Managers to make sure that the restaurant has the right team to lead into the future.
- This means helping the Department Managers to set their own goals, following up on their progress, and providing coaching and direction to improve their Departments.
- If youre interested (and we sure hope you are), lets get together.
- He or she leads a team of Department Managers that has specific responsibilities in the restaurant.
Links for RODRIGUEZ, SATURNINO, JESUS, JOSE & MICHELLE