Expired 8 months agoInactive Job
- Work closely with the following departments on legal documents and issues: Finance, Human Resources, Marketing, Ticket Sales and Service, Corporate Sales and Service, Philadelphia Union Foundation and Stadium Operations.
- The General Counsel’s primary responsibilities will be to provide legal support, advice and counsel for Keystone Sports and Entertainment LLC. Reporting to the President, the General Counsel plays an essential role in mitigating risk and providing legal counsel across this fast-paced, growing organization and its subsidiaries.
- Offer general business and legal advice to all departments on a wide variety of business efforts including trademark, litigation risks, sponsorship marketing and business agreements, employment and labor agreements, construction and repair agreements, purchasing of equipment and services; and agreements involving independent contractors
- Represent Keystone Sports and Entertainment LLC on all legal matters for Philadelphia Union, Philadelphia Union II, Philadelphia Union Academy, Subaru Park and the Union Power Plant office building and surrounding campus.
- Our connection to Philadelphia is symbolized in the Club’s crest as the snake, colors, shield, slogan and thirteen stars all represent Philadelphia as the original capital city and its call to action during the American Revolution.
- Subaru Park is an 18,500 seat, world-class soccer specific stadium that sits beautifully along the Delaware River at the base of the Commodore Barry Bridge and is only 15 miles from downtown Philadelphia.
- Philadelphia was awarded the 16th Major League Soccer franchise in February, 2008 and the team was officially announced as the Philadelphia Union in May, 2009.
- Owned and operated by Keystone Sports and Entertainment LLC (“KSE”), the group launched the Philadelphia Union's inaugural season in 2010 and opened what is now Subaru Park in June, 2010.
Links for Philadelphia Union