Full-Time Assistant Center Manager
Expired 3 years agoInactive Job
- Advanced education degree, coursework, or tech school desired
- He or she may be required to open and close the center, help manage productivity and ensure the center’s team delivers world-class customer service to all customers, monitor cost control and expenses, and contribute to weekly and monthly reports developed by the Center Manager and provided to the franchise owner.
- The Assistant Center Manager is involved with profit/loss, continuous improvement, service delivery levels, personnel management, and business development.
- The ideal candidate has a high school diploma or GED (college coursework or a degree preferred), one year of retail store operations experience, strong supervisory/managerial/leadership skills, excellent computer/internet/software knowledge, the physical ability to perform this job (lifting, bending, etc.)
- Packaging, shipping, and small business solutions.
- The Assistant Center Manager helps the Center Manager run the day-to-day operations of this retail location.
- , and knows how to listen, follow, lead, and help the Center Manager attain defined targets.
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office and Adobe Suites
Links for The UPS Store 6540