- THE PROFILE Abercrombie & Fitch Co. is a leading global specialty retailer of high-quality, casual apparel for men, women and kids with an active, youthful lifestyle under its Abercrombie & Fitch, abercrombie kids, and Hollister Co. brands.
- A&F was founded in 1892 and is based in New Albany, Ohio. A&F sells merchandise through retail stores in the United States, Canada, Europe, Asia, Mexico, and the Middle East. The Company also operates e-commerce websites at www.
- They utilize applied learning to evolve as a business leader and improve store results.
- hollisterco.com THE JOB A Full-Time Key Holder helps drive the business through leadership and is actively involved in ensuring a differentiated customer experience.
- The Key Holder leads a team of associates to ensure operational tasks and procedures are successful as well as opening and closing routines are completed, all while keeping the customer at the center of everything we do.
- Key Holders should be assertive, analytical and trustworthy as a leader of a multi-million dollar business.
Links for Hollister Co.