Full Time Biometrics Technician
Expired 15 days agoInactive Job
- Associated topics: clean room, coiler, electrician, meter reader, operator, service support, technical, technician, technician lab, technician staff
- As a Biometrics Technician (BT), you will be responsible for supporting the mission of a government program located in St. Paul, MN. This position works as a part of a dynamic team of professionals assisting the United States Citizenship and Immigration (USCIS) Application Support Center (ASC) operations.
- This position must be able to work with the public, display a cheerful and inviting demeanor, smile, manage the applicants with sensitivity, courtesy and ensuring the applicant is treated with respect as a customer of the USCIS ASC.
- Complete biometrics registration for applicants seeking legal immigration to the United States.
- Assist the Site Supervisor and/or government Immigration Service Officer in calling local law enforcement or first responders when necessary.
- Manage and complete with accuracy administrative paperwork such as tracking processing time for applicants, reconciliation paperwork of biometrics captured, assisting in maintaining a visitor control log for non-applicants entering the facility, signing off on facility checks and other administrative duties as needed.
- Successful completion of the biometrics training and become certified within sixty days.
- Perform quality biometrics processing to include capturing electronic fingerprints, photographs, and signatures within established program-wide processing times.
Links for PAE Government Services