- In this role, the Full Charge Bookkeeper will direct journal entries, month-end close, cash flow, financial statement preparation, audit, full cycle A/P, payroll, and bank reconciliations.
- We have a client in the Construction/Contractor industry currently in need of a success-driven Full Charge Bookkeeper.
- The clerical staff will be managed by the Full Charge Bookkeeper.
- Classification: Full Charge Bookkeeper
- - Top notch analytical, organizational, and vendor management skills
- - Produce subcontractor 1099's, and any other IRS year-end requirement
- This Bookkeeper role is a great opportunity if you are a self-driven and organized accounting professional who thrives under tight deadlines with minimal supervision.
- - Generate cash account journal entries including loans, taxes, bank fees, 401(k) deductions, etc.
Links for Robert Half