Expired 1 month agoInactive Job
- Just two blocks from the Pennsylvania Convention Center, the Sheraton Philadelphia Downtown is walking distance to Love Park, the Franklin Institute, and the iconic Philadelphia Museum of Art. Guests can take advantage of our newly renovated fitness center equipped with Peloton bikes.
- Relax at our welcoming Terrace restaurant or bar and coffee shop, the Local.
- Use proper two-way radio etiquette at all times when communicating with other associates.
- Maintain proper operation of the telephone switchboard and ensure that all Aimbridge Hospitality performance standards are met.
- As the global leader in third-party hotel management, our growing portfolio represents over 1,550 hotels in 49 states and 22 countries, from top international lodging brands to luxury hotels, destination resorts and lifestyle hotels.
- Greet and welcome all guests approaching the Front Desk in accordance with Aimbridge Hospitality standards; maintain a friendly and warm demeanor at all times.
- Primary responsibilities include: registering guests making, modifying reservations and perform Night Audit duties.
- Maintain regular attendance in compliance with Aimbridge Hospitality standards as required by scheduling which will vary according to the needs of the hotel.