Expired 7 months agoInactive Job
- Keeping the front desk, design center, reception area, lobby and conference rooms organized
- Showroom assistance, helping customers choose the right flooring/materials for their project.
- As the first face client will see upon entering the office, the Front Desk Coordinator must be articulate, friendly, detail-oriented and have extreme skills in hospitality, customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Position Overview: The Front Desk Coordinator will be responsible for efficiently maintaining an organized and professional front office space.
- The Front Desk Coordinator is someone who is flexible, willing to learn, determined, a team player.
- The Front Desk Coordinator is a critical position to our office and will be assisting both guests and team members.
- This includes being comfortable speaking with people over the phone, through email and in person
- Answering phone calls, taking messages and distributing them accordingly
Links for Happy Home Services