Frito - Lay - Warehouser / Material Handler
- Suggest Revision
- Work Schedule: 4-5 days per week25 hours per week average Frito-Lay Warehouse/Material Handlers are responsible for a variety of warehouse duties.
- A key component of PepsiCo's success, Frito-Lay has been making the very best snacks for over 80 years.
- Although you will start out working for Frito-Lay, this job can open the door to career opportunities with our parent company, PepsiCo. We are open 24 hours a day, which means you may not have a typical schedule.
- Indoor warehouse working conditions are impacted by seasons and the weather.
- General housekeeping and specific sanitation tasks as required (e.g. you may be asked to sweep the floor, help clean a trailer, take out the trash, etc.)
Updated 0 days ago