Expired 1 month agoInactive Job
- TripleLift, one of the fastest-growing ad tech companies in the world, is a technology company rooted at the intersection of creative and media.
- In this role, you'll support our CFO and Director of Finance and assist in the preparation of financial and performance reporting which will be directly used by TripleLift senior decision makers.
- Assist in Company budgeting, forecasting, and sales planning processes
- With direct inventory sources, diverse product lines, and creative designed for scale using our Computer Vision technology, TripleLift is driving the next generation of programmatic advertising from desktop to television.
- At TripleLift, we believe in the power of diversity, equity, inclusion and accessibility.
- As of January 2020, TripleLift has recorded four years of consecutive growth of greater than 70 percent, and in 2019 added more than 150 jobs across its locations in North America, Europe and Asia Pacific.
- CFA certification is a plus.
- A Bachelor's or Master's degree in a quantitative field such as economics, finance, business, or a related quantitative discipline, though candidates with relevant experience will be considered; and
Links for TripleLift